Saturday, November 18, 2017

Good Prepper/Survival Forums.

I have been a member on many survival forums, the American ones are fine for those living in America, but Australia is so different from America that I find it is really of no interest or help to me. Australian survival forums do not impress me at all, many members tend to be narrow minded & set in their ways & spend more time making disparaging comments than actually adding useful information to the topic.
In my search for a forum where I can actually enjoy sharing my knowledge & at the same time learn something new, I came across the "Preppers Forum" based in the UK. Now I fully realise that the UK is also different from Australia, but not as different as America is. The people don't always think in the same way as we do in Australia, but they are more like us than the Americans are when it comes to discussing survival topics.
Right now I am posting topics on this UK forum that is of some use to those in the UK, but if there were more Australian members then I would also post topics that are of interest to Australians. If like me you have found that you don't "fit in" on other forums, forums where Moderators & Managers fail to curb bad behavour by other members, then this could be the forum for you.
You can check out the forum here: https://www.preppersforum.uk/ (I am now site manager on this forum, so if you have any problems, please feel free to contact me).
Regards, Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment